Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2001 13:13:15 -0500
From:      Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   OpenOffice Port

Has anybody been able to install OpenOffice from ports? I did a full
cvsup last week on the ports collection (to update Mozilla to 0.9.5)
and when I try to "make install clean" /usr/ports/editors/openoffice
I get the following results:

===>  openoffice-6.0.a638 is marked as broken: work in progress --
does not work yet.
===>  openoffice-6.0.a638 is marked as broken: work in progress --
does not work yet.
===>  Cleaning for gettext-0.10.35
===>  Cleaning for gmake-3.79.1
===>  Cleaning for libtool-1.3.4_2