Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:05:38 +0200
From:      Jason Quigley <jasonq@mac.com>
To:        marcus@marcuscom.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: netatalk-1.5p6_1

Hi Marcus!

When I try to make netatalk, I get the prompts/failures detailed below.
patch-aa seems like it wants to patch the Makefile, which doesn't yet
exist as configure hasn't been run. What needs to be done to make the
port work cleanly?

Thanks,
Jason.

[vulcan:ports/net/netatalk] jason# make
===>  Extracting for netatalk-1.5p6_1
 >> Checksum OK for netatalk-1.5pre6.tar.gz.
===>   netatalk-1.5p6_1 depends on executable: gmake - found
===>  Patching for netatalk-1.5p6_1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for netatalk-1.5p6_1
File to patch:
No file found--skip this patch? [n] y
2 out of 2 hunks ignored--saving rejects to Makefile.rej
 >> Patch patch-aa failed to apply cleanly.
 >> Patch(es) patch-Makefile.in applied cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/net/netatalk.