Date:      Sun, 29 Mar 1998 19:05:47 -0800
From:      "Richard L. Gao" <sw126@columbia.edu>
To:        "FreeBSD" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How Can I install fvwn2 ?

Hi:

    I got "The Complete FreeBSD" and 4CD, and I totally followed the steps
to install and configure the FreeBSD system. Now the system can boot, run
even "startx". But I can not use and windows manager. In "The Complete
FreeBSD" page 237, " installing the sample desktop" section, it mentions:
# /cdrom//book/scripts/install-desktop to install. But I can find this
directory. Why?  What is the right steps?

    The other, how to mount a CD-ROM (Panssonic CD-ROM) and floppy? How to
umount them? Because I can see any thing in my CD-ROM and Floppy. Can you
show me the Commands?

    Also I can see any files in my MS-DOS partions. Why and How?

Richard