Date:      Wed, 31 May 2000 13:47:30 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        "Dan B. " <danielb@pacex.net>
Cc:        Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Daemontools won't compile on 3.4-STABLE

(nbm@monster) /usr/ports/sysutils/daemontools# make fetch
>> daemontools-0.70.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> Attempting to fetch from http://cr.yp.to/daemontools/.
Receiving daemontools-0.70.tar.gz: 35 Kbytes
36144 bytes transferred in 23.9 seconds  (1.47 Kbytes/s)

It sure is on that site.  Also, if you have problems with ports
compiling, always complain to ports@FreeBSD.org - we want ports to
_always_ work.  If you're really up to it, mail the maintainer of the
port (in this case, me) if you have problems with it.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
Sunesi Clinical Systems