Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 2010 00:01:35 +0530
From:      Mubeesh ali <mubeeshalivm@gmail.com>
To:        claudiu vasadi <claudiu.vasadi@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: chunk 'ad1s4 ; ad1s2 ,ad1s3 does not start on a track boundary : install issue

yes. there is an un allocated 50 gb space (deleted a partition using
win 7 partition tools) and we created a feebsd slice in the
unallocated space while running sysinstall  ....However in the next
screen; i guess where it should give us an option to partition the
freebsd slice into root,home,swap  etc ? it throws this error about
the track boundary and it defaults to use the entire disk.

sure i will double check the procedure in handbook.

thanks,
Mubeesh

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 11:49 PM, claudiu vasadi
<claudiu.vasadi@gmail.com> wrote:
> of course there is. if you have empty space, create a freebsd slice and y=
our
> set.
>
> handbook - instalation section section 2.6 is EXACTLY what you need, but =
> strongly recommend reading the handbook (as much as possible)

--=20
Best=A0 Regards,

Mubeesh Ali.V.M