Date:      Wed, 7 Jan 1998 15:40:20 +0800 (WST)
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@barney.webace.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Routing and PPP

Hello,

I am running a FreeBSD 2.2.2-RELEASE system using pppd and mgetty ... We
supply only e-mail accounts to our users on this machine.  The machine has
5 dial-in lines, which users connect too and use ppp.  I have gateway=no
in the rc.conf file so they can not access anything outside of the local
computer.  Now though, I would like to setup the machine so 4 lines remain
strictly local computer access only but the fifth can access the outside
Internet.  The machine itself does have a working Internet feed to it.  Is
there a way I can make the IPs of the 4 modems restricted to this server
only and the fifth modems IP will access the outside Internet?

Thank you,
Jason McKay.