Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 00:02:31 -0300 (ART)
From:      "Fernando P. Schapachnik" <fpscha@servidor1.cursosvirtuales.com.ar>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   SIGIO for async I/O

Hello:
	I'm trying to do Async I/O using O_ASYNC on sockets and handling
SIGIO. My testing shows that even if I unblock SIGIO at the begining of the
handler the kernel only delivers one level of nested signals. Ie: while the
first SIGIO is being handled a second might arrive, but a third delivered
signal does not reach the process.

	Is this a know behavior? Is there any way to change it?

	Thanks in advance for any pointer.

Fernando P. Schapachnik
fernando@cvi.com.ar