Date:      Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:17:38 -0600
From:      Rob Zietlow <zietlow@berbee.com>
To:        questions@Freebsd.org
Cc:        msmith@Freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: Citrix on FreeBSD

This is an off topic post but a question.  Citrix updated thier client on
thier website at download.citrix.com.  I just reinstalled FBSD on my laptop
and I went to install Citrix (which I need for work) and the updated version
doesn't work what's in the ports.   Because of licensing restricitions, you
have to go out to thier website to download it before the port will install
it. I was wondering 1) when this port might get upgraded, or 2) does anyone
have the linux tarball for the old Citrix client, or know of a place to
download it from.  I cannot find a working old client site when I search
google, I only find tar's for other languages.

Thanks

Rob