Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 06:37:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@nofear.com>
To:        jmb@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netcom blocked?

I don't want to unsubscribe - I was just pointing out that I can't.

Netcom is not in the RBL - I set up the mail server I'm using now to
use the RBL, and it doesn't block email.

Possibly my setup is causing a problem - I don't use Netcom's mail
server, I use my own via 'squid', so the 'helo' may appear flakey,
thought the domain should be good.  I telneted into hub.freeebsd.org
directly, and was decidedly bounced.  Also, netcom's shell mail
servers still appear to allow relaying...

Hopefully this will get hashed out soon...