Date:      Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:40:22 +0100
From:      Aleksander Rozman <andy@triera.net>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   SWT 3

Hi !

I was wondering if someone had managed to fix SWT 3 (SWT supplied with
Eclipse 3). I tried to use it, but it produced some errors (in java
code) when I was trying to use it with Azureus 2.x.

I haven't had time to look at code myself, and now that I found time I
want to see if someone has already done this. It would be good to create
separate port for SWT3 (and maybe other SWT's too), so that people
trying to use it won't have to build whole eclipse (I don't use eclipse
for developing myself)...

Take care
Andy

P.S.: Someone already tried making port, but that code he sent didn't
work for me (Mozilla problem I think).