Date:      Sun, 5 Feb 2006 16:41:47 +0200
From:      "Eduard Suica" <eduard.suica@gmail.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   question

    Hello, my name is Eduard Suica, and I'm representing RadGs Software. =
We developed a new Programming Language called Concept (visit our =
website www.radgs.com <=3D made in Concept) . Concept is a language =
(Object Oriented) wich wants to develop server-side applications, but =
NOT only Web applications (like php). It makes it possible to develop =
fully "desktop-style" applications, that run on server-side, with an =
interface "piped" to the Client (on a network, Internet, etc). Our =
server is FreeBSD 6 and we had very good results. It was compiled on =
FreeBSD, and works just fine. We are interested on including Concept =
platform on FreeBSD distribution. Concept it's free, under a freeware =
licence. We are still to decide if it will be "Open source" or =
"partially open source" ... (with some "obfuscated" code to protect the =
kernel). How ever, we'll assume responsabilty over it.

An applications is for Concept what a database is for a database server. =
Something like an "Application server".

My regards,
Eduard Suica

-------