Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:20:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/6427: Many problems with ports/graphics/gimp-devel

The following reply was made to PR ports/6427; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To: slafla@home.com
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:12:06 -0600 (MDT)

 > MASTER_SITES, nor on ftp.freebsd.org

 That's because the gimp is actually at 99.27 now (I haven't checked today
 yet - maybe even further).  Someone should update it - I don't think I
 have time to, at least not today.  I know Satoshi asked for a distfile but
 I deleted mine right after I installed.  :-P

 > libjpeg is not fould by make even though it is installed.  LIB_DEPENDS
 > list jpeg\\.8\\,  don't know if this is right.  FORCE_PKG_REGISTER must
 > be set to keep make from complaining

 Huh - I had a few problems but that's because, I thought, I had some cruft
 laying around in /usr/local/lib.  Once I deleted ALL of that and did a
 ldconfig -R I got it to go.