Date:      Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:19:30 -0700
From:      "James" <effdefender@earthlink.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Karl Agee" <kdagee@attglobal.net>
Subject:   Re: a few newbie questions...

> 1) how does one increase space of a slice?  I need to increase
> /usr.  reinstall the best answer???

Though I've only been running for about a week and a half, and I've never
done it, I believe that the handbook says something about the command
"growfs" being used for that, and included in versions 4.5 and on.

Read the man page on growfs before you do it.

Sorry, I dont' know answers to any more of your questions.
-James Turnbull