Date:      Sat, 4 Sep 2010 00:14:51 +0100
From:      Rui Paulo <rpaulo@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        netperf-users@freebsd.org, netperf-admin@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zoo upgrade

On 3 Sep 2010, at 18:14, Mike Tancsa wrote:

>=20
>=20
> I have zoo2 (freebsdgigatest2.sentex.ca) online and accessible via the =
netperf cluster.  The hardware is about the same as the previous zoo, =
but the disks are a little bigger and there is 6G of ram and the base is =
RELENG_8 and AMD64, not i386
>=20
> For the zfs spool, there are 2 1TB drives there.  Not sure if you want =
to create the mirror any differently than on the old zoo so I have not =
yet created it yet.
>=20
> All the credentials are on the box so please login and test. In terms =
of migrating over the data / dev environment, how would everyone like =
that done ?

Yeah, I can log in too. I don't mind either way, but I suspect marking a =
flag day and migrating all the data to the old zoo would work. I suppose =
you can also change all the private IPs to match the old zoo so that =
PXEBOOT, TFTP, etc. keep working as normal.

Thanks,
--
Rui Paulo