Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:13:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Hamid Moghadam <hamidreza@mail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   TCP maximum data lenght

Dear folks

Recently, I have notice a problem.
When I send or receive data blocks <= 4096 with READ or WRITE system calls,
everything work well, when I increase the block size, syscalls return the
correct value but the network throughput falls down %80.
I have increased the socket rcv/snd buffer size and there is no changes.

Sys: 3.4R on a PIII with two 3C905B nics working 100M full-duplex

Comments will be appretiated.

TIA
- HM