Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 00:48:32 -0800
From:      Praveen <praveen@bitsmart.com>
To:        info@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   problems with Free BSD

Dear Sir/Madam
	I recently bought a FreeBSD 2.1.5 from a local store selling Walnut
Creek CDs. I have a problem. The intial installation went on fine and my
system now runs FreeBSD. But I am unable to install X11R6/XFree86 even though
it is listed under the packages sub-menu. sysinstall says that it is unable
to add package XFree86 3.1.2. And also I am unable to run any games.
sysinstall says that the games I selected have been installed succesfully,
but the games directories under /usr/games/hide are all empty (after setting
the proper perms).
	Except for these I must say I am very pleased with the operation of
FreeBSD. It has proved to be very stable. Please reply at the earliest.

Best regards,

Praveen Y.S.
--
emails: praveen@bitsmart.com