Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 19:58:00 -0500
From:      "Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH" <allbery@ece.cmu.edu>
To:        Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>, William Carrel <william.carrel@infospace.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MFC: src/sys/i386/conf/GENERIC and sound support

On Wednesday, March 14, 2001 19:49:34 -0500, Donn Miller
<dmmiller@cvzoom.net> wrote:
+-----
| kldload snd_pcm
| kldload snd_sbc
|
| in there.  I suppose this isn't as clean as putting these in
| /boot/loader.conf, but it's one method, nonetheless.
+--->8

Your method also wouldn't work for those of us unfortunate enough to have
pre-PnP cards, as far as I can tell.

--
brandon s. allbery     [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]   allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator        [WAY too many hats]         allbery@ece.cmu.edu