Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:54:21 -0500
From:      Robert Boyer <rwboyer@mac.com>
To:        Steve Bertrand <steve.bertrand@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: IPv6 VM

--Apple-Mail=_B499619D-E827-43FB-BA22-C7DB77B08750

IPv6 fully operational - named/bind9 resolving all dns and works fine =
for IPv6 only hosts=85. ipcloud.ws is IPv6 only to the external internet =
and works fine via www, ssh, smtp mail, etc as long as you are on =
another IPv6 capable host. Pretty nice. I am glad you brought this up. =
If you need a database I will stick one on there for you or choose your =
own.

Now moving on to local dhcp serving up IPv6 only stuff - I like how you =
can delegate dhcp services amongst various dhcpd's in v6 very cool.

RB

Ps. anyone else that wants to mess around is welcome to grab a shell =
account just hit me via email or this list=85

On Jan 26, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Robert Boyer wrote:

> I can probably arrange for a tunneled v6 address - should be the same =
thing at the end of the day=85. how much time/mem you need?
>=20
> RB
>=20
> On Jan 26, 2012, at 2:10 PM, Steve Bertrand wrote:
>=20
>> Hi all!
>>=20
>> I've been away for some time, but I'm now getting back into the full =
swing of things.
>>=20
>> I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who can let me temporarily =
borrow a CLI-only clean install FBSD virtual machine with a publicly =
facing IPv4 and native IPv6 address. It will be extremely low bandwidth =
(almost none at all) for testing some v6 DNS software and other v6 =
statistical programs I'm writing.