Date:      Sun, 09 Sep 2007 08:39:58 -0700
From:      Mike Bowie <mbowie@buzmo.com>
To:        Ken Yamada <ken@tydfam.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: eclipse 3.3.0

Ken Yamada wrote:
>   Opps!
>
>   You missed ${WRKSRC} in ${CP}.
>   It needs to be ;
>
> do-build:
>         @(cd ${WRKSRC}; ${SETENV} ${MAKE_ENV} \
>         ./build -os ${ECLIPSE_OS} -ws ${ECLIPSE_WS} -arch ${ECLIPSE_ARCH}  -comp
> ilelibs)
>         @${CP} ${WRKSRC}/launchertmp/library/${ECLIPSE_WS}/eclipse_1017a.so \
>           ${WRKSRC}/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.${ECLIPSE_WS}.${ECLIPSE_OS}.${ECLIPSE_ARCH}_1.0.0.v20070606
>
>   Yes, it works - better than I thought..., but, we may better tailor build.xml further before committing as a port so that we can port next version easier...

Ah yes!  That's what I get for rushing through!

http://www.buzmo.com/projects/eclipse-europa-port/Makefile-090907.diff
has said fix included.  (Ironically enough, made manually to the diff
and untested... will I never learn?!?)

And you're right on your second point too, it does work very well.

Forgive my ignorance, but what would you like to see tweaked in the
build?  I'm happy to get into it, but am away for a week and a half from
the 13th, so may not have a great deal of time available.  I would
certainly like to figure out why the launcher library isn't winding up
in the right place, but haven't had much success yet.  This is the first
time I've worked with an ant build, so my efficiency / speed probably
isn't that fabulous just yet.

Let me know.

Cheers,

Mike.