Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 1996 17:49:38 -0800
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org>
To:        -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
Cc:        Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>, "Garrett A. Wollman" <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: finger problem going from 2.1R to -current

>On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Justin T. Gibbs wrote:
>
>	Sorry Justin, I guess that time I did a talk to you and you
>mentioned something broken on the Cisco when I said we had a Cisco 2501
>router...

Uhhhh what?  The whole issue about our tcp extention support was
in relation to terminal servers with broken slip implementations
(enabling VJ header compression would cause problems).  This has
nothing to do with broken routers.  Perhaps I was confused by what
you were talking about and suggested that perhaps your terminal
server was at fault.

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  FreeBSD: Turning PCs into workstations