Date:      Wed, 01 Sep 1999 15:49:48 -0400
From:      smclaugh@ziplink.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mailing address for Freebsd

Good Afternoon,
      I need a mailing address for Freebsd in general.  I was asked by
my management to get a snail mail address so they can send a request for
printed Y2k info.  Is there an address that I could give them?  I my not
be asking for the info correctly, any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Sean McLaughlin
Unix System Administrator
News Administrator
Ziplink Internet

ps.  I have to type with one hand due to a fractured wrist,
please disregard typos and poor grammer.