Date:      Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:19:51 -0700
From:      Tak Pui Lou <lou@man-97-187.reshall.berkeley.edu>
To:        jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   libf2c in FBSD

I would like to tell you that I recently try to get a FORTRAN program
compiled under FBSD. I finally get it working. But, I have to recompile
the libI77 with the -DNON_ANSI_RW_MODES removed from the CFLAG in
Makefile.

Otherwise, the file IO won't work correctly. So, I think I should report
this to you. I don't know who else I should contact. BTW, I am a big fan
of FBSD.

I heard about R3.3 will come out soon. Do you think that you will
consider changing this?

Regards,

TakPui Lou