Date:      Tue, 20 Dec 2005 19:54:14 +0200 (EET)
From:      Adriaan de Groot <groot@kde.org>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Asus A8N-VM CSM

A while back I asked about experiences with the Asus A8N-VM CSM, a
micro-ATX nForce4 + onboard GF 6150 combo -- noone had worked with it. So
I bought one anyway, and much to my surprise, 5.1-R amd64 booted on it!
Way! That's what was on the spare HDD I had, hence that particular test.

More than "it boots" I have not looked into, but I'll PR it to the
motherboards list when I'm done checking. Of particular interest is
whether XOrg supports the video .. the binary drivers are out, no?

[ade]