Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:49:17 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        "Eporue.aCid.AiS" <eporue@best.com>
Cc:        support@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dialing into inet..

Assuming you're using user ppp:

in your ppp.linkup file make sure you have something like the following:

MYADDR:
 delete ALL		(you need the space at the front i think)
 add 0 0 HISADDR

for more information have a look at the Pedantic PPP primer at
http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/index.html although everything in there
won't be relevant there's a good bit on configuring your ppp dial out
connection. Also have a look in the manual as well.
http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/handbook163.html also covers user ppp.

hope this helps

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au