Date:      Tue, 30 May 2006 10:44:05 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@flat.berklix.net>
To:        "Paul.LKW" <paul.lkw@gmail.com>
Cc:        tdv94ped@cs.umu.se, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HylaFAX port not work but related to sendmail

David Nugent wrote:
> Paul.LKW wrote:
> > Dear all:
> > Recently I installed HylaFAX port on 6.1 and find that the fax
> > received (Fax
> > is received in /var/hylafax/recvq and changed to tiff format) can not
> > sent
> > to specified email user and find the error log below:
> >
> > May 30 04:08:56 office sendmail[624]: k4TK8t7A000620: to=ee-fax,
> > delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=local, pri=30505, dsn=5.3.0,
> > stat=unknown mailer error 1
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Sendmail's configuration will be the problem. It isn't clear what you're
> trying to do here though so I can't make suggestions without seeing your
> mc and knowing what your intention is (who is user ee-fax?). Sorry I
> haven't used any recent version of hylafax.
>
> Regards,
> DAvid

Paul.LKW,
grep MAINTAINER /usr/ports/comms/hylafax/Makefile
	tdv94ped@cs.umu.se

Hylafax List
  There's always been a mail list for hylafax generic to all platforms.
  Read Sam Lefflers Hylafax source to find README & URL for that.

  Way back I created a smallish freebsd-hylafax@ list, I think I later
  tried to get it transferred from my berklix.org to freebsd.org.
  It's not around on either now. I looked for a URL in
  /usr/ports/comms/hylafax , not there.  If current maintainer wants
  a list created on either he can ask for one & point to it from
  files/README.  Such a list would be easier found on freebsd.org,
  only drawback there is low traffic lists are in more
  danger of removal than on my berklix.org. Best on @freebsd.org though.

--
Julian Stacey.  Consultant Unix Net & Sys. Eng., Munich.  http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii, HTML=spam.     Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.