Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 2001 16:21:32 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Thomas Runge" <runge@rostock.zgdv.de>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   jdk1.3

As I have a huge demand on Java 1.3 on FreeBSD, I tried the latest
sun jdk for Linux using our linuxulator.
I patched .java_wrapper as stated in some mails. But I always get
a core dump.

This is a freshly cvs updated 4.2-stable. I did read about some
patches to freebsd that make the IBM jdk13 run, but these patches
are for -current and even if they apply, they didn't compile.

So, is there a way to get any 1.3 running on -stable?

--
Tom