Date:      Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:11:00 -0500
From:      "Webster, Andrew" <awebster@connectalk.com>
To:        "Ian Lord" <lordi@msdi.ca>,<freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Multiple routes to same destination?

I am using Zebra, but it will only keep one route to the same destination=
 in the routing table at any given time, even if there is more than one v=
alid path :( :(
I know that Linux has this built-in, and more searching of the 'Net after=
 posting my initial question revealed that multipath routing is in fact s=
omething that many people have been asking for since FreeBSD 3.x.  I was =
hoping it would have been built into FreeBSD 6 by now.

Andrew Webster
Directeur des technologies
Director of Technology
ConnecTalk Inc.