Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:37:53 +0530
From:      "Sarah Schwartz" <sarah.schwartz@infolist-america.info>
To:        <gecko@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Contact List of Mining Industry

Hi,

I was going through your company website. Thought I'd leave a note.

Would you be interested in acquiring a Contact List of Mining Industry-2017?

List Includes: - Energy, Power, Mining, Drilling, Electrical, Transport,
Mine Manager, Purchasing Plant Manager, Exploration and many more across
globe.

Please let me know your Target Industry: _____________, Target Job Titles:
_________ and Target Geography: _____________ so that I can send you costs,
count and as well as a few samples for your review.

I'm looking forward to your prompt response.

Regards,

Sarah Schwartz

Sr. Marketing Analyst

If you want stop receiving email please reply Remove in subject line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAARZx2uWM1xGv9h1bHHRsI3CgAAAEAAAAAgXbLh4GyJBnftkGpqkomkBAAAAAA==>