Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2018 23:15:03 +0530
From:      <josephine.hanson@infodigitaldataservices.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Updated contacts 2018

Hi,

I hope my e-mail finds you well!

Are you interested in expanding your contact base OR are you willing to
update your existing list of your subscribers? So you can reach out to get
more business opportunities.

Our list comes with information such as: Company Name, Website, Contact
Name, Title, valid & verified Email Address, Mailing Address, Telephone
Number, Fax Number, Industry, Sic Code, Revenue, Number of Employees etc.

Kindly let me know your interest so I can share more information like
counts, pricing & a free set of samples for your review.

Regards,
Josephine Hanson
Business Development Executive
Grow your business with new prospects!