Date:      Wed, 12 Dec 2018 23:26:54 +0530
From:      <jillian.wyatt@digitaltechsystem.com>
To:        <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HP Storage Systems Users

Hi,

I would like to know, if you are interested in acquiring our recently
verified HP Storage Systems Users to promote your business opportunities?

Connect with users of:

*  NetApp Storage Systems

*  Dell EqualLogic Networked Storage

*  EMC SAN (Storage Area Network)

*  EMC Clariion

*  EMC VNX.

We can provide: Names, Title, Verified Email, Phone, Company Name, Company
URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

Please let me know your Target Titles: ___________and Target Geography
Location: _____________ so that I will get back to you with more information
on counts, pricing and data quality we provide.

Looking forward to continued success with you!

Regards,

Jillian Wyatt

Demand Generation Manager

To stop receiving future emails, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in the
Subject Line.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAuAAAAAAAAAKBMnsKOc/9Is45dXIsabWgBAMO2jhD3dRHOtM0AqgC7tuYAAAAAAA4AABAAAABeLuhkYKb6RIaMES18DOmQAQAAAAA=>