Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:40:56 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>, "Dan O'Connor" <dan@jgl.reno.nv.us>, "Kahn" <kahn@deadbbs.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Email list for apache...

Hello,

- Actually I find this list to be much more useful than joining a Apache
newsgroup or mailing list because of the "pool" of knowledge in this mailing
list.

- If you haven't subscribed to the freebsd mailing list. It is a must for every
FreeBSD user.

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh

dannyh@idx.com.au