Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:44:57 -1000 (HST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@oahu.WURLDLINK.NET>
To:        Joe Park <joepark@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM <tforrest@mcs.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dialpad.com --- new question added.

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Joe Park wrote:

	Speaking about dialpad, on a windows machine using ICS, it seems
you have to redirect the ports to a internal lan machines ip but this is
not the case with FreeBSD?  Also, how does one do port redirection from
the shell manually?

Cheers,
Vince - vince@WURLDLINK.NET - Vice President             ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
WurldLink Corporation                                  / / / /  | /  | __] ]
San Francisco - Honolulu - Hong Kong                  / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]
Almighty1@IRC - oahu.DAL.NET Hawaii's DALnet IRC Network Server Admin