Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 12:38:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        drsmithy@usa.net (Christopher Smith)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dual Ppro motherboards

	Which old dual Celeron board was it?  I am using the Abit BP6 and it has
been spectacular.  It has run {Free|Open|Net}BSD and three different Linux
Distros with no problems.  Although, it will not run Windows 98SE at all.

Ian

As told by, Christopher Smith

Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.