Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:38:41 -0500
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>, "The Psychotic Viper" <psyv@sec-it.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Where is sysinstall?

Don't you have a friend with connection to download the bootable ISO, then
burn a bootable CD....? Your own limitations, lack of net connection, no
floppy, etc. (if I've got the right guy on this thread) seem to be the
biggest problem and not the available methods to upgrade...there are
solutions out there within control.

At 11:16 PM 10.16.2001 -0400, Andrew C. Hornback wrote:
> [...]

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American