Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:29:41 +1100
From:      Tim Robbins <tjr@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        David Xu <davidxu@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/kern kern_thread.c

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 09:44:44AM +0800, David Xu wrote:
[...]
> BTW,  KSE now works well on i386, there is really no arch depended code changed,
> all are high level code.

Could you please commit the version of ksetest you're using, or any other
(small) programs you are using to test it? Here is what ksetest does for me:
# ./ksetest
main() : 0x804c000
eip -> 0x280b29a3
uts() at : 0x8048e50
uts stack at : 0x814d000 - 0x8155000
main() : 0x804c400
eip -> 0x280b29a3
uts() at : 0x8048e50
uts stack at : 0x8255000 - 0x825d000
Bus error (core dumped)

Also, can you offer any advice as to why libkse (src/lib/libpthread) is not
behaving correctly? Threads that call nanosleep() seem to get stuck forever
and never get woken up.

Thanks,

Tim