Date:      24 Aug 2002 22:56:42 -0500
From:      Ryan Sommers <ryans@gamersimpact.com>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Easy way to upgrade?

Stupid question but why the pkgconfig port?

Also, one of the things that really annoyed me with GNOME was nasty
fonts it used in the default term. Granted I could run any term but is
there any way to change the default font for the default term app?

Also, are we able to change the WM yet? I really liked using WindowMaker
with GNOME1.

--
Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers
Gamer's Impact President