Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 2003 18:01:29 +0200
From:      Gerhard =?unknown-8bit?Q?H=E4ring?= <lists@ghaering.de>
To:        intercultural-platform_newsletter Moderator <intercultural-platform_newsletter-owner@yahoogroups.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Welcome to intercultural-platform_newsletter

Hello Adriaan,

* intercultural-platform_newsletter Moderator <intercultural-platform_new=
sletter-owner@yahoogroups.com> [2003-06-01 15:27 -0000]:
> Hello,
>=20
> We've moved our newsletter from ListBot to YAHOO! eGroups, as announced=
 earlier this week. [...]

Some wacko subscribed freebsd-ports to your mailing list. freebsd-ports
is a mailing list of the FreeBSD operating system. We do certainly *not*
want to be subscribed to your list.

Do you have access to the subscription email that initiiated the
subscription process? I'd like to investigate who did this so I (and the
list maintainers) can act appropriately. So if you have access to the
subscription email, please send it to us.

TIA,

Gerhard H=E4ring
--=20
http://ghaering.de/