Date:      Wed, 8 Jun 2005 12:57:33 -0400
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Phil Cryer <phil@cryer.us>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re: Re: Automake version mismatch - can't install anything via ports

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 09:54:51AM -0500, Phil Cryer wrote:
>=20
> >> #
> >> USE_AUTOMAKE_VER=3D19
> >
> >*ahem*
> >
> >Kris
>=20
> Whew, thank you!  I knew automake was being misdirected somewhere, but di=
dn't think of /etc/make.conf, can't remember putting that in there, but I s=
uppose I did.  Commented that line out, and things are back to normal, ever=
ything works again!

BTW, you've probably got a lot of bogus dependencies on automake by
now, because that directs every port you build to register a
dependency on automake 1.9.  Some surgery with pkgdb is probably
indicated.

Kris

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm

--uAKRQypu60I7Lcqm--