Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:07:39 -0400
From:      Mark Johnston <markj@freebsd.org>
To:        Patrick Dung <patrick_dkt@yahoo.com.hk>
Cc:        freebsd hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: openjdk7 dtrace support

On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 09:55:51PM +0800, Patrick Dung wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I would like to know it there is dtrace support in the openjdk7?

Not yet on FreeBSD, unless there's something I'm missing. Some work
needs to be done on the port in order to get it working.

hotspot/make/bsd/makefiles/dtrace.make only does anything if it detects
that it's running on Darwin; that'd probably be a good place to start
for anyone interested in working on this.

-Mark