Date:      Fri, 12 May 1995 20:19:26 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: What do we need to use the new ports/packages?

 * There where several changes to system calls and kernel interfaces that
 * may stop several of the more kernel aware ports from working.  I know
 * I had to rebuild a few of my ports along the way as I upgraded my kernel
 * to keep things working.

Awww.  Do you remember which ports these were?  We'll need to put a
big fat WARNING in there I guess....

By the way, do you mean you needed to rebuild the port as you rebuilt
the kernel?  That's real bad if it's true, because that means upgrade
to 2.0.5 might break someone's running port.  Can you be more
specific?

Satoshi