Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 1995 11:34:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Branson Matheson <branson@dvals1.larc.nasa.gov>
Cc:        serges@umr.edu, freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Time to get serious

> > My question is this: Is anyone using the 1542 along with IDE
> > harddrives?

I also have been running with an 1542c and ide. I have a 1.2gig, an exabyte,
and two old cdrom on scsi and two generic ide drives... both about 500megs..
I have swap on all three and have never had a problem with the disks..

 -branson

--
MATHESON, E BRANSON                             E.B.MATHESON@LaRC.NASA.GOV
    Mail Stop 488                            COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION