Date:      Wed, 8 Nov 1995 16:00:52 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        pst@shockwave.com
Cc:        hsu@cs.hut.fi, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: port of strace?

 * Sounds like there is a value add for such a port.  I don't think we'd
 * reject it should it be submitted.

Umm, let me just point out that we've never "reject"ed a port because
it's "value" is not enough.  There has been a certain member (Paul,
that's you :) who complains from time to time that a port is not
worthy (in much less decent language), but that has never been the
attitude of the whole ports team or the portsmaster (that's me).

Anything that is submitted that compiles like a port and packages like
a port is welcome.... :)

The Portsmaster