Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 1996 12:14:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen F. Combs" <combssf@salem.ge.com>
To:        chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
Cc:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>, jkh@time.cdrom.com, dglo@SSEC.WISC.EDU, msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Willows

I've got the source, but no time to work on it right now.  I'd like to
continue to hear what's happening [with the intent of helping as soon as
a coupla projects are off the table].

Steve C.

On Fri, 2 Feb 1996 chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu wrote:

> Date: Fri, 2 Feb 1996 09:01:59 -0500
> From: chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
> To: Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
> Cc: terry@lambert.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com, dglo@SSEC.WISC.EDU,
>     msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, chat@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Re: Willows
>
> } Subject: Re: Willows
> }  > For that, we
> }  > need people who've sent in their software license form (in all the
> }  > *BSD camps) to talk to one another about whatever piece of the puzzle
> }  > they're working on.
> }  >
> }  > So, anyone besides Dave and myself so far?
> }
>
> 	I'd be more than interested in helping out, but I'm afraid I
> may not be a great help. I know very little about kernel internals
> (compaired to you guys) and would be little help in the LDT arena.
> If you're game, I am.
>
> }-- End of excerpt
>

> --
> Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
> 22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &
> Whitesboro, NY 13492 			                     Programming

----
Stephen F. Combs                 Internet:	CombsSF@Salem.GE.COM
GE DS&TC		 	 Voice:		540.387.8828
Network Services		 Home:		CombsSF-Home@Salem.GE.COM
1501 Roanoke Blvd                Home Voice:	540.389.9524
Salem, VA  24153                 (not reliable after 9:30pm, 'cuz 'tis my link)