Date:      Fri, 23 Feb 1996 19:01:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Brian Litzinger" <brian@easy1.mediacity.com>
To:        davidg@Root.COM
Cc:        graichen@omega.physik.fu-berlin.de, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: rlogin hangs

> >sreid@edmbbs.iceonline.com wrote:
> >
> >: I have a problem, where rlogin works most of the time, but sometimes
> >: hangs... I think I saw this in the freebsd-isp mailing list a while ago,
> >: but that seemed to be under more stressful conditions...

I've complained of this problem for over a year now.  Glad to see
others complaining about it too.

>    Can you tell me: Does the problem occur 1) from freebsd to anything,
> 2) from anything to freebsd, or 3) from freebsd to freebsd ?

I've only tried it with freebsd to freebsd.

> David Greenman
> Core-team/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project

Here is an email from early Jan 96.

--
Brian Litzinger					       Powered by FreeBSD
<brian@mediacity.com>                            http[s]://www.mpress.com