Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 1996 10:39:17 -0800
From:      Scott Blachowicz <scott@statsci.com>
To:        Robert Nordier <rnordier@iafrica.com>
Cc:        davidc@pdd.3com.com (David Clear), questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Availability of Win95 Filesystem on FreeBSD?

Robert Nordier <rnordier@iafrica.com> wrote:

> However, an enhanced version of 'mtools' has recently been released, so
> this may be of some use in the meantime.

You mean mtools-2.5.4?  I've started trying to make a FreeBSD "port" of
that, but it died in the compilation complaining about something having to
do with timezones.  I haven't had the time (for a while now) to get back
to it and fix it up, but I hope to.  Of course, by the time I get back to
it, someone else will have probably done it...

Scott Blachowicz  Ph: 206/283-8802x240   Mathsoft (Data Analysis Products Div)
                                         1700 Westlake Ave N #500
scott@statsci.com                        Seattle, WA USA   98109
Scott.Blachowicz@seaslug.org