Date:      Sun, 12 May 1996 00:06:25 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "freyes@i-2000.com" <Francisco.Reyes@i-2000.com>
Subject:   Re: Where to help with the documentation

> What I would prefer best to work on is documents that need revising so
> I could
> try the explanations and improve/correct them. An example of this are
> the
> manual sections in PPP. It has taken me a long time (much longer than I

I think the PPP/SLIP setup are very good candidates.  Other good ones
might be - "care and feeding of the ports collection", "how to add
disks and other peripherals to your FreeBSD system", "how to share
filesystems with Macintosh or "Windows machines" and "running SCO and
Linux binaries under FreeBSD."

Those topics seem to generate the most tech support questions, anyway! :-)

					Jordan