Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 1997 03:54:28 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        cvs-all@freefall.freebsd.org, cvs-bin@freefall.freebsd.org, CVS-committers@freefall.freebsd.org, jkh@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/bin/df df.c

> Same here :-).  I've only imported newfs for Lite2.  `cvs import
> somewhere/newfs CSRG bsd_44_lite_2' seemed to work, except I got
> `somewhere' wrong the first time and put newfs in $CVSROOT.  I think
> easy-import only handles new imports.

Actually, I'm starting to agree with Peter. :-)

I just checked in df on the CSRG vendor branch, less painful
than expected, and I merged it into -current to preview the
changes.  I immediately find that all the typetab stuff has
been changed to a makevfslist, found over with mount, and
tada!  Now I've gotta merge mount which will, in turn, also
reference...  And that's only for this one problem.  I also
notice dumplfs is now falling over, to no doubt be followed
by more mutual dependant bits.

Why don't we just break it all the way and be done with
it? :-)

					Jordan