Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:07:51 +0200 (EET)
From:      Calin Andrian <calin@ibd.dbio.ro>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: APC BackUPS driver

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998, Mike Smith wrote:

> > Er, if I were you I would look at where cpu_shutdown() is called; this is
> > where the APM code cuts the power.
>
> Damn, that should have been cpu_power_down(), and your later patches
> show you were thinking in a slightly more sophisticated direction.
>
> If you get a few testers happy with your code, pester me to get it
> committed.  Make sure you document the interface though.  8)

Sorry, I got your message too late. Anyhow, I looked for cpu_shutdown()
and I can't find it. Maybe I'm out of sync. We have here 2.2.5 and
we rely on the machine. I only have the 2.2.5 sources and I am too new
too FreeBSD to play with ever-changing 3.0.
I could rebuild it but I don't know where else to start from.

Thanks,
Calin