Date:      Sun, 8 Mar 1998 21:15:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Thomas Dean <tomdean@ix.netcom.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/sys reboot.h src/sys/i386/i386 autoconf.c

On Sun, 8 Mar 1998, Mike Smith wrote:

Mike, regarding the disk, I can't remember if I made the disk I'm using
right now "dangerously dedicated" or not, and there isn't, obviously
(else I wouldn't be confused) any msdos partition.  Seeing as I don't
dare make a mistake on this, and don't do all that much installation,
would you kindly tell me exactly what I should do to find out if I have
to change my fstab or not?

I'm purposely omitting my fstab so that your answer will be general
enough so that everyone will have no excuse for not reading your answer,
and won't end up screwed if they make some messy mistake.

I am not sure what to look for in doing disklabel, to show me if the
disk is dangerously dedicated or not.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |