Date:      Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:17:00 +0100 (BST)
From:      Quintin Oliver <quintin@smlt.com>
To:        Steve Friedrich <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sysintall keeps dumping core :(

Hi,

Thanks - I've configured that, it still happening tho, heres the error
message:

Sep  1 18:01:10 centauri /kernel: pid 167 (sysinstall), uid 0: exited on
signal 10 (core dumped) Bus error (core dumped)

I've checked, and there is *nothing* conflicting in the kernel startup,
I'm not sure why it's happening, something I did notice during boot - many
times when it's detected a device it said something like:

device port: 0x300 irq ??

I can't remember exactly how it looked, perhaps there's someway I can
put the system boot to a file?

Thank you very much for your help,

Quintin.